Malia Minoan Palace
Within a walking distance from the Hotel, guests find the ruins of King Minos' summer palace. Excavations started in 1915 and by 1932 all the work for their revelation were concluded. It is the third largest Minoan palace on the island, covering an area of approximately 8000 sqm, have been rebuild numerous times during the ages. Its architectural structure is in accordance to the one of all the Minoan palaces. The finest example of Minoan jewelry-making, a golden jewel decorated with bees, was also found in the area (it is also our logo).